Whatever your current status, we can help with independent specialist services and advice to get to the heart of the material issues for your organisation:
- BUSINESS CASE DEVELOPMENT: We are experienced in developing compelling and relevant business cases for sustainability. We can tailor a proven process that allows you discover and prioritise the business drivers for optimal investment in sustainability.
- SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY: Let us guide you objectively through developing a robust strategy. Harness our experience to develop a strategy with value across the whole of your business that is accountable at the Board level.
- MATERIALITY ASSESSMENT: Move from a tick box approach of identifying impacts to an evolutionary process based on international guidance but tailored to your organisation. We guide you to get to the heart of what really matters.
- MATERIAL DISCLOSURE: Once you know what really matters to your business we can help you decide what to do with the information. From innovation to disclosure, integrate material issues into the your overall corporate strategy and develop an appropriate communication channel for your stakeholders.
- SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN: In line with internationally recognised standards we offer guidance on the value chain to mitigate risks and identify opportunities that may have the potential to have resounding impact.
- ETHICAL SOURCING: What do you know about the products you are sourcing? Are your customers starting to ask questions about the origins of some of the products you supply and you don’t have the answer?
- PRIORITISE: We can help you focus on the material risks and opportunities related to your business and thus prioritise to get maximum results for your organisation.
Maybe you already have an established Sustainability strategy with clearly defined material topics and need to integrate it further. You may be looking to use materiality to drive strategy and reporting in a profound way. Perhaps you are approaching materiality for the very first time. This process may be making you feel isolated or you may feel you have too many stakeholder expectations to manage. Whatever you are facing, navigating through this can be complex, often challenging and sometimes confusing.
Engage with Aegle today to discover what is material but also how to use this information to drive the sustainability agenda to uncover what’s possible for tomorrow.