How would you describe sustainability in your organisation? Have you got a sustainability strategy but haven’t got the resources to maximise the opportunities you know exist? Maybe you have an exciting (and potentially daunting) blank canvas to work with. Perhaps you have an established strategy in place but your stakeholders are disengaged?
Whatever your current status, we can help with independent specialist services and advice to activate your organisation in the following areas:
- STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT: We design the approach based on your needs. We use our experience to shape the type of engagement you require whether it is to inform, consult, involve or collaborate.
- FACILITATION: As seasoned negotiators, we facilitate challenging sustainability conversations by designing and running successful meetings and workshops.
- WORKSHOPS: One offs or national rollouts, we deliver workshops that activate action. We manage all elements of design, delivery and assessment using content relevant to your organisation's needs.
- SUSTAINABILITY ANALYSIS: We know what questions to ask to find hidden gems that may lie beneath many cross functional teams. We conduct discovery meetings with your stakeholders to activate those areas that may be lying dormant.
- VISION: We assist in objectively helping you define your strategy so it makes sense to you, ensuring it is aligned to your business values and goals and contributes to everlasting change.
- POSITIONING: Want to know how you benchmark against your peers? Looking for a competitive advantage? We help you discover your unique sustainability offering.
- GET INSPIRED: Sometimes when you are working ‘on’ a project or strategy its can be difficult to see opportunities or get through the obstacles. Let us be your inspiration to help you through those difficult times so you can realise the goals you have in place and more.
Engage with Aegle today to activate what is possible for tomorrow.